Position Title: Maintenance Administrator
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Overview of Position:
The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for the administrative function of the Maintenance Department.
- Responsible for daily tracking of all maintenance materials and supplies, including quotations, purchase requisitions, ordering, and receiving.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance tracking of all equipment and ordering materials needed for PM’s.
- Responsible for tracking of service intervals and requirements of all equipment and ordering materials required for service.
- Reviews daily pre-shift inspections and prepares list / WO’s for maintenance to address the issues as well as ordering parts required for repairs.
- Assist in planning WO’s and daily work for maintenance crews.
- Maintains and controls parts inventory for all equipment.
- Performs job related duties as required and assigned to support and meet business needs.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Project Management
- Software Systems, i.e. Microsoft Office
This job operates in an industrial setting and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role also collaborates with the workforce in a heavy industrial setting requiring a sense of high-level safety reverence using the required PPE for the environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This job may require both intermittent or prolonged periods of standing, walking, sitting, use of hands to finger, handling or feeling, and reaching with hands and arms. This job requires the employee to lift at least 50 pounds infrequently. Occasionally, this job requires the employee to bend, stoop, reach horizontally and vertically, and lift heavy objects to obtain information on materials and parts.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience in maintenance in an industrial environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Two- or four-year degree, preferably in industrial maintenance specialty
- Experience with software systems, preferably in computerized maintenance systems