- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Supervise and Motivate Plant Personnel.
- Evaluate and Mentor Job Performance.
- Assist in Addressing and Resolving Employee Issues; aid in handling Disciplinary Actions.
- Responsible for the Care, Cleanliness, and Condition of all on-site Company Assets.
- Record daily use and current inventories of supplies to ensure the supply of all materials is adequate.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of Two (2) years Plant Operations Experience, including Industrial Maintenance.
- High School Diploma, or G.E.D., required.
- Supervisory Experience Required.
- Must be Safety Oriented and Experienced.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills with the ability to Lead, Motivate, and Coach Employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off