We are hiring for a class A, B, or C Maintenance Technician with excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of magnet systems such as Hubbell or Apex, Sennebogan cranes, Komatsu off road trucks, wheel loaders, fuel trucks, and other utility/service trucks.
Just a few questions to ask yourself to determine if you are the right candidate would include:
Are you able to diagnose and repair various pieces of heavy equipment, including a semi truck, loader, haul truck, crane, and skid steerer?
Do you have hydraulic and pneumatic experience?
Do you have a history of working as a Maintenance Technician, or are you a recent graduate of a diesel-Maintenance program?
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician
The Heavy Equipment Maintenance Tech will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to mechanical services.
- Detect malfunctions through observation (sound or visual).
- Repair broken or faulty machine parts.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Choose appropriate materials based on mechanical needs.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Follow Safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- 1-year experienced maintenance mechanic or similar role
- Knowledge of mag attachments and other hydraulic type repairs is also needed.
- Ability to stand for long hours and lift heavy loads
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Preference will be given to experience with large scrap yard equipment such as rock trucks and cranes.
*You’ll be joining an organization experiencing tremendous growth where opportunities are abundant!
*A+ health benefits offered! The best around!
*Plus, many other fabulous incentives, i.e., opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organization, strong competitive benefits, 401K plus generous match, vacation, independent work-environment, and many other great reasons to join the growing Phoenix team!
If this sounds like the environment for you, please submit your resume.
If so….what’s so exciting about this opportunity you ask?
*You’ll be joining an organization experiencing tremendous growth….opportunities are abundant!
*A+++ benefits offered! The best around and we’re confident of this!
*Plus many other fabulous incentives, i.e., strong competitive wages, 401k, and many other great reasons to join the Phoenix team!
*An opportunity to advance, we are growing very aggressively and encourage internal promotion first!
Phoenix offers many fabulous benefits & opportunities to grow and in return only serious inquiries will be considered, must meet the qualifications as a skilled Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician as outlined above. Must have proven experience, skills and abilities in the area of diesel maintenance.
If a fast-paced, progressively growing environment is for you, please submit your resume as soon as possible as we are looking forward to speaking with you and possibly having you join this great team!