Position Title: Help Desk Analyst
Reports To: Infrastructure and Security Engineer
- Responsible for evaluating and troubleshooting the issues reported by internal users and clients.
- Windows Laptop and Desktop imaging and provisioning
- Document all trouble tickets and service requests via online ticket portal
- Updating knowledge bases with details of common problems
- Provides day-to-day support of the various platforms (hardware and software) to ensure system stability that meets the business needs and growth
- Manage inventory of computer systems, smartphones, and peripherals.
- Communicate effectively with end-users and management.
- Provide password resets for Active Directory and mapping network drives.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on processes and procedures
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skillfulness
- Judgment and Decisiveness
- Teamwork Orientation
- Collaborative Approach
- Interpersonal Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Strong working knowledge of IT hardware (PCs, Laptops, Smartphones, Printers, Etc.)
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Office 365 support and administration (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- VOIP service experience
- Provide technical support to diagnose, analyze, research, and resolve moderately complex computer problems while minimizing the impact of service interruptions
- Microsoft Server experience a plus
- Meraki networking experience a plus
- VMware experience helpful
- Previous experience working in a help desk capacity
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Associate or bachelor’s degree