Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Scheduled and Unplanned Maintenance of Plant Equipment.
- Perform Scheduled and Unplanned Maintenance of Facility Buildings and Grounds. including plumbing, lighting, etc.
- Record parts or materials used and help with keeping parts and supplies in inventory.
- Ability to Read and Understand Operator Manuals and Procedural Instructions.
- Ability to Operate Overhead Crane, Skid Steer and Manlift.
- Must be able to work with a wide array of people. Including, but not limited to, General Production, Production Supervisors, and Facilities Managers.
- Punctual and Regular Attendance.
- Ability to adhere to all Workplace Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must be willing to work 12 hr. Rotating Shifts.
- Must be able to use: Saws, Drills and other Various Hand Tools.
- Must have a High Level of Commitment to Safety.
- Commitment to a Team Environment.
Minimum Education: Two-year Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Equivalent Work Experience in an Industrial Setting.
Previous Experience Preferred: 2-5 Years Maintenance Experience
Skills Preferred: Basic Math Skills (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division). Structural Welding and Hand Torch Experience.