ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Performs a variety of duties in support of the operation of Phoenix Services, LLC. The job consists of providing maintenance services to the Phoenix fleet and related equipment. Responsible to act in accordance with the policies and procedures of Phoenix Services, LLC and its customers.
· Compliance with all Phoenix Services, LLC Safety Policies & Procedures, including wearing specific Personal Protective Equipment required for various job functions
· Compliance with all Phoenix Services, LLC Standard Operating Procedures
· Attendance at Mandatory monthly Safety Meetings
· Housekeeping and safe handling of materials and equipment must be excercised at all times
· Exercise and implement proper lifting and carrying techniques when moving packaging materials
· Planning work schedules and resource deployment
· Performing quality control and quality assurance
· Managing and supervising shifts
· Performing general and preventative maintenance on Transportation units (e.g., excavators, Taylor Stacker loaders, transport vehicles, etc.) into service.
· Handling components, modules and systems of Transportation units
· Documentation of all completed work
· Tracking of all parts and lubricant consumed.
· Observing relevant safety, accident prevention and environmental regulations
· High School diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
· Experience and knowledge with technical equipment and machinery
· Two years or more of management experience in a heavy industrial environment
· Strong aptitude, knowledge of steel mill operations and heavy mobile equipment is required
· Knowledge of scheduling, staffing, and adapting to constant required operational adjustments.
· Focus and concern with employee safety and equipment care, to prevent incidents.
· Responsible leadership, Strong communication skills, Capable of working well with other departments.
· Readiness to work flexible working hours and shift work
· Reliability, enthusiasm, interest in teamwork
· Willingness to adapt to Phoenix Services, LLC’s culture of Customer Relations – always working with our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· Dependable and able to show up to work when scheduled.