Position Title: Office Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Overview of Position:
Office managers are responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized; preparing payroll. They make sure correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved by the site manager and help with on boarding employee paperwork. Operates the Scale and ensures costumers with great service.
- Answers phones in professional manner, direct calls, or assist caller.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Help with record maintenance updates such as current personal files, file audits, hired/ terminated files and benefit administration.
- Ability to manage the accounting of the office such as: Payroll, account receivables, accounts payable.
- Oversees maintaining safety supplies and office supply inventory and order as needed
- Prepare various reports to be sent out on a daily/weekly basis
- Maintains detailed records of incoming/outgoing loads that cross the scales and prepares reports as needed.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Managing recruitment for open hourly positions, including scheduling and participating in interviews
- DRO Updates to include costs
- Accounts payable (invoices, statements, and dealing with vendors directly)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s ) Required:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compensation and wage structure
- Laws, regulations and compliance
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. There will be moderate travel in the U.S. associated with this job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Frequent sitting will be necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 years in administrative or office manager role
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Phoenix Services LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.