Position Title: Staff Accountant
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Overview of Position:
- This position will report to the office in Radnor, Pa with remote flexibility twice/weekly
The Staff Accountant supports the Global Controller and Accounting Manager with certain accounting tasks involving multiple legal entities in multiple countries. The Staff Accountant will handle all accounting duties for the non-operating holding companies. The Staff Accountant will assist with and ultimately take ownership of the global Gaap and non-Gaap consolidations. In addition to the accounting duties, the Staff Accountant will assist with certain corporate administrative tasks and other ad hoc responsibilities. The Staff Accountant may also be tasked to assist the Global Controller with certain accounting tasks.
Primary Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take full ownership of all the accounting for all holding companies.
- Take full ownership of all intercompany financing and transfer pricing related accounting and related reconciliation processes.
- Initially assist the Global Controller with global consolidations with the goal of ultimately taking full ownership of the consolidation process and the consolidated financials.
- Become the OneStream reference user for everything consolidation related
- Support the Global Controller with maintaining transfer pricing related documentation
- Liaise with country/site finance personnel to gather monthly financial data to facilitate the consolidation process
- Take ownership of local Gaap to US Gaap adjustments needed for consolidation purposes
- Support the Global Controller with preparation of certain GL entries.
- Support annual audits
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Prior exposure to multi country consolidation and/or experience with foreign currency translations
Required Skills or Abilities:
- High level of self-motivation, determination, and confidence in your abilities
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking
- A willingness to learn new tools and help others becoming proficient with those new tools
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong Computer skills: Excel, ERP software, consolidation software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- SAGE X3 experience a plus
- OneStream XF experience a plus